At Relay, we want to deliver a great customer experience and do our best to help you with your purchase.
Because the products we offer are digital and cannot be returned, your purchase is only eligible for a refund in the following situations:
- You purchased two licenses for the same product accidentally. We would be happy to refund you for the duplicate purchase(s).
- There is a technical problem with the product that the Seller cannot resolve. Contact our support team with specific information about the technical issue. However, if you and the seller encounter a consistently reproducible error with the product files that cannot be resolved by the seller, please contact us. Note: Products with alleged technical issues will only be eligible for a refund when sufficient information is provided regarding how the error was created.
- The product was misrepresented in the description. We consider an item to be "misrepresented" when the delivered item does not match the described function in the product description, or when an item stated to be included is not delivered. Misrepresentation does not include subjective opinions on the quality or appearance of an item.
- For example: An item would be misrepresented if the product description promised clean lines, but the delivered product shows pixelation at 100%. A product would NOT be misrepresented if a buyer believes that the item “doesn’t look good” or “isn’t high quality compared to other items purchased.”
We’re unable to process refunds in the following situations:
- You (or your client) no longer need the purchased product.
- You found another product you like better, or you’ve changed your mind.
- You don’t have sufficient expertise to use the product.
- You don’t have the correct software (described in the listing) to open and edit the product.
- You bought an item on accident.
- You feel that the item is of low quality.
- You are having trouble downloading the product because your internet is not fast enough, is not stable, cannot handle a large download, or similar issues related to your internet service.
- You claim the item is experiencing a technical issue, but are unable or unwilling to provide sufficient evidence for the technical issue.
- Your product purchase was made over 7 days ago.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of Relay.
Chargeback & Dispute Policy
We're committed to making sure you have a great experience on Relay, so if you have any questions or issues with your purchase, we'd love to hear from you as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue. We try to respond to most inquiries via the contact form within 24 hours during our business hours Monday-Friday.
If you need a refund for a purchase, please make sure you've read through our Refund Policy before sending us a refund request.
Please note that we will permanently close accounts from which we have received any chargebacks. Previous purchases will no longer be available for access in this case. Any PayPal disputes will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved.
I filed a dispute via PayPal. Why haven't I gotten a response?
The best way to contact Relay about any purchase issue is to contact us here. Any disputes we receive through PayPal will automatically disable your account until the dispute is resolved. We'll be happy to resolve any duplicate purchases and other issues, but you will need to contact us via the contact form.
What if I filed a chargeback on accident?
Please contact your bank / card issuer or PayPal to rescind the chargeback. Once the chargeback has been removed, we will be able to re-open your account.
I didn't file a chargeback. Why is my account closed?
Sometimes if a card gets canceled due to being stolen/lost or has been reported to have fraudulent activity, a bank or card issuer can sometimes mark all transactions in a specific time period as "fraudulent". If this is the case for you, please contact your bank or card issuer to rescind the chargeback.